Default Annual 4th of July Fishing Trip

Dave and his buddies were hanging out and planning the upcoming
fishing trip.
Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't go this time
because his wife wouldn't let him. After a lot of teasing and name
calling, Dave headed home frustrated.

The following week when Dave's buddies arrived at the lake to set up
camp, they were shocked to see Dave. He was already sitting at the
campground with a cold beer, swag rolled out, fishing rod in hand, and
a camp fire glowing.

"How did you talk your missus into letting you go Dave?"

"I didn't have to," Dave replied. "Last week when I left our meeting,
I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my
sorrows. Then the ol' lady snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and
said, 'Surprise'."

"When I peeled her hands back she was standing there in a beautiful
see through negligee and she said, ' Carry me into the bedroom and tie
me to the bed and you can do whatever you want'.....

SO HERE I AM!"

--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 3, 4:52*pm, John...same as yesterday.
wrote:
[...]

Is that all it takes, John????

Man- that's easy enough!

things you find out that you didn't know.....
HK HK is offline

wrote:
[...]

Herring continues to tell us how things are at his house.