Default photo albums for everyone

I got into a photo album and have made it so you don't need a signon
and password to add your own photos or your own albums. It's open to
everyone.

If you go to http://billandkent.com/gallery/album01, you can add any
photos you want and make your own sub-albums for your own photos,
without even having to log in.

If you want your own photo album that only you can enter photos to,
let me know and I can set you up with your own that you can
administer, since the account I got is the admin account.

Post as many photos as you want. Best part, it's all free.

-Zach