posted to rec.boats.paddle,ott.rec.canoe-kayak,rec.boats.paddle.touring,rec.boats.paddle.whitewater,uk.rec.boats.paddle
JOC JOC is offline

Default TEIFI TOUR 2007 OCTOBER 27th AND 28th

Hi All

Open boaters

It's a great 2 day paddle mostly grade 2 all difficult bits can be
portage and have the
WW rescue boys will give you good cover, you can stretch the envelope
in safety.
and there is a shuttle

For full information on this go to
http://www.llandysul-paddlers.org.uk/

If you want to camp over night I will arrange it BUT I need to know
via email by the end of this month.

On the last day at the very end is Cenarth Falls grade 5 drop that is
easy to portage but the WW rescue boys will be there

Will Digger do it in style? Or will he go to be green room again, does
any one what to open a book?

Will Stuart roll his Ledged at the bottom? I am sure last time he did
it just to show off

Will threeboat make the Ledged go vertical again

If you not into paddling get to Cenarth Falls on the Sunday for a
great day of FREE entertainment .

Thank you

John O'Connell

Web Page www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor

Terror Film Festival in Philly this October 16-21, 2007!! Terror Film Festival General 2 October 10th 07 06:06 PM
TEIFI TOUR 2007 OCTOBER 27th AND 28th JOC General 0 September 22nd 07 02:53 PM
TEIFI TOUR 2005 NOVEMBER 5th AND 6th John-news-group UK Paddle 4 November 2nd 05 08:52 PM
Teifi Tour Charlie UK Paddle 0 October 19th 05 09:05 AM
Teifi Tour. John-news-group UK Paddle 3 October 29th 04 03:45 PM