Don White

Default Marine heaven

I was downtown yesterday buying a chart of the Braas d'Or Lakes for my
sailing this summer when I noticed activity at the 'Maritime Museum of
the Atlantic'.
Inside there were about 80 boat modelers from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick
and Maine showing off 300 of their home built models. Everything from
old sailing ships, Cape Islander fifhing boats (lobster boats to y'all),
dragger type fishing boats, navy, coast guard and ferry bats etc. Most
of the modelers seemed only too happy to share experiences and details
of their 'pride & joy'.
see Modelmakers Showcase...
http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mma/events/events.html
Shortwave Sportfishing

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:08:12 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Damn - I thought you were taking about Parris Island. :)

Later,

Tom
harry.krause

wrote:

I was downtown yesterday buying a chart of the Braas d'Or Lakes for my
sailing this summer when I noticed activity at the 'Maritime Museum of
the Atlantic'.
Inside there were about 80 boat modelers from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick
and Maine showing off 300 of their home built models. Everything from
old sailing ships, Cape Islander fifhing boats (lobster boats to y'all),
dragger type fishing boats, navy, coast guard and ferry bats etc. Most
of the modelers seemed only too happy to share experiences and details
of their 'pride & joy'.
see Modelmakers Showcase...
http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mma/events/events.html

Thanks. I own 18 of the boats there. they paid me a tidy fee, to show
part of my vast collection.

2005 West Marine catalog announed [email protected] General 23 March 5th 05 03:48 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 10:42 AM
paradise cove trip Brien Alkire ASA 31 February 16th 04 12:17 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM