Default USS California

poached from another newsgroup

--
mick

"mick" wrote in message
poached from another newsgroup

--
mick

When I saw the subject line I thought it was going to be the battleship so
this was quite a surprise. Good poaching!
Bob

On Thu, 05 Jan 2017 14:22:08 GMT, mick wrote:

poached from another newsgroup

NEAT !

[IMG] code is On

California Lemon Law Daniel Robert General 0 July 23rd 12 06:53 PM
California and Arizona mmc General 108 July 24th 10 04:00 PM
Yo!! California Bill!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 March 10th 09 07:25 AM
Hot in California.. Calif Bill General 0 August 7th 08 06:09 AM
FS 40' Trawler in California Larry Hill Marketplace 0 August 15th 03 05:48 PM