Default B & B

Casco Bay, Maine

Attached Thumbnails
B  &  B-img_9462.jpg

Nice shots, I always enjoy your photos Mark!
Have you ever had a chance to see the Lobster Boat Races up there?

Paul

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Nice shots, I always enjoy your photos Mark!
Have you ever had a chance to see the Lobster Boat Races up there?

Paul

No I haven't seen them. They put big money into their boats. They yank out
their motors and put in racing motors. I'll find the latest race results and
post them. I think one boat was around 60 mph. There are women lobsterman
that race too. They take it very seriously.

Mark

"MWB" wrote in message

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
Nice shots, I always enjoy your photos Mark!
Have you ever had a chance to see the Lobster Boat Races up there?

Paul

No I haven't seen them. They put big money into their boats. They yank out
their motors and put in racing motors. I'll find the latest race results
and post them. I think one boat was around 60 mph. There are women
lobsterman that race too. They take it very seriously.

Mark

Must be cool to see!!

Paul