hk hk is offline

Default Verizon HTC Incredible Review, Part the First

Sheesh!

I've been using Motorola or LG "flip phones" for a long, long time.
Moving to a "now generation" smart phone is like stepping up from a
Wright Brothers' flyer to a hot new biz jet, and, for me at least,
probably as complicated.

The screen is very nice, with more resolution than the iPhone screens.
The phone works similarly to the iPhone, though. So far, I've been able
to make and receive phone calls (yeah, laugh all you want), set up wi-fi
on my secure router, set up the barcode reader to download apps, access
the internet over wi-fi and 3Gdata, and a few more things.

The phone part is excellent, with a lot of volume in the ear speaker.
Like all these small screen devices, including the iPhone, it washes out
in strong, direct sunlight.

More later.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

hk wrote:
Sheesh!

I've been using Motorola or LG "flip phones" for a long, long time.
Moving to a "now generation" smart phone is like stepping up from a
Wright Brothers' flyer to a hot new biz jet, and, for me at least,
probably as complicated.

Yep.

The screen is very nice, with more resolution than the iPhone screens.
The phone works similarly to the iPhone, though. So far, I've been
able to make and receive phone calls (yeah, laugh all you want), set
up wi-fi on my secure router, set up the barcode reader to download
apps, access the internet over wi-fi and 3Gdata, and a few more things.

Secure router? Cool!

The phone part is excellent, with a lot of volume in the ear speaker.
Like all these small screen devices, including the iPhone, it washes
out in strong, direct sunlight.

High volume comes with old age.

More later.

No thanks.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:52:37 -0400, Larry
wrote:

More later.

No thanks.

Who the **** are you?

I'm interested to hear more since I have an android phone now and
would like to hear the reaction to the newest entry.
hk hk is offline

wrote:

More later.

No thanks.

Who the **** are you?

I'm interested to hear more since I have an android phone now and
would like to hear the reaction to the newest entry.

"Larry" is just the latest screen name for Dan Krueger, Dan K, Bob, et
cetera. Different screen name, same old asshole.

The "Incredible," as Verizon has tagged it, has a lot more features than
I'll ever use, but...some of the widgets/apps are useful. As a phone, it
works well. I love the ability to aim the camera at an app online,
"snap" a shot of its barcode, and then autodownload the app.

I don't see a lot of differences of substance between it and the iPhone.

The screen keyboard takes a lot of effort...I assume the Motorola Droid
with its real miniature keyboard is a bit easier.

On Apr 28, 5:12*pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Oh, yes, please do post more! Everyone is just amazed by your new cell
phone. I guess this is the 2010 version of the greatest printer on
earth, huh?

On 4/30/2010 1:44 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 28, 5:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

or the greatest server in the world, or the greatest red barn in the
world, or the greatest entry level red bicycle in the world, or the
greatest lawn mower in the world, or the greatest 20 ft LT boat in the
world, or the greatest dueling pistols in the world, or the greatest
jingle writer in the world.

wrote:

More later.

No thanks.

Who the **** are you?

I'm interested to hear more since I have an android phone now and
would like to hear the reaction to the newest entry.

There are groups for that, asshole. Go find one.

Been boating lately?

wrote:

More later.

No thanks.

Who the **** are you?

I'm interested to hear more since I have an android phone now and
would like to hear the reaction to the newest entry.

There are groups for that, asshole. Go find one.

Been boating lately?

You haven't, so what's your beef with him?

hk hk is offline

wrote:

More later.

No thanks.

Who the **** are you?

I'm interested to hear more since I have an android phone now and
would like to hear the reaction to the newest entry.

There are groups for that, asshole. Go find one.

Been boating lately?

You haven't, so what's your beef with him?

It takes all the energy and smarts "Larry" has to change his handle here
every couple of weeks. He's just another of the right-wing assholes here.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
jps jps is offline

Just shut the **** up, "Larry."