Default Another boating hazard

On May 6, 10:52*am, hk wrote:
On 5/6/10 10:41 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 5, 2:35 pm, *wrote:
On 5/5/10 2:31 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 5, 1:48 pm, * *wrote:
On 5/5/10 1:36 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 5, 12:53 pm, * * *wrote:

I'm still waiting for you to forward the departmental name and phone
number of the law enforcement agency in your area you claim has a
warrant with my name on it. I want to give the info to a criminal lawyer
in your area who happens to be an in-law of mine.

Put up or shut up, ****head.

I'm still waiting for that alleged Yale degree, fireboat welcome and
lobsta boat.

There's no warrant. You know it and I know it. It's just another of your
made-up stories.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

What there is none of is your alleged Yale degree, fireboat welcome
and lobsta boat. Show me those, and I'll show you the goods on
YOU.....how's that? Pretty easy, huh?

Your claim was checked in your local area by my lawyer in-law, ****head.
There's nothing behind it but your big mouth and your big mouth lies.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Bull****. Who did this alleged "lawyer in law" contact? What county or
city? Once again, if you're so sure of yourself, show me even ONE of
these allegations and I'll give you the goods on your pending law

Ask your non-existent lawyer how a law clerk who works for a successful
criminal law lawyer does a wants and warrants search is done in a major
metro area, especially when no crime has been committed.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

I know the answer. You have to do that in person. You can't simply
call up a court and get information about someone. If you don't
believe me, try it. Oh, and you're correct, it wasn't because of a
"crime" committed. It's called an exploritory for prima facia
evidence. Didn't your lawyer relative know that?!!!!! Liar....
hk hk is offline

On 5/6/10 11:54 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

m...

On May 5, 12:53 pm, wrote:

[...]

Looney wouldn't spend the money to hire a real lawyer.
It would take a years profits from his 'grow operation'.- Hide quoted text -

What "grow operation" are you speaking of? Please be specific. You're
real good at accusing people of things without any shred of evidence,
aren't you? Only a stupid buffoon would do that.

You're into describing yourself now, eh?

Bulllllllllll****ttttt.

If you don't
believe me, try it. Oh, and you're correct, it wasn't because of a
"crime" committed. It's called an exploritory for prima facia
evidence. Didn't your lawyer relative know that?!!!!! Liar....

What's going to be explored? How small the brain that must be up your
ass is?

On May 5, 12:53 pm, * * * *wrote:

[...]

Good lord you're stupid. Did you ask your lawyer? Did you? Is that
what your lawyer said? Once again, who'd this alleged lawyer allegedly
call?
hk hk is offline

On May 5, 12:53 pm, wrote:

[...]

D'oh. The lawyer in question is not my lawyer, but an in-law who is a
criminal defense lawyer in your alleged metro area. If, however, there
were anything to your bull****, that in-law would handle the case for
me. If you think a criminal defense attorney can't get wants and
warrants info, you're even dumber than you present here.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

m...

On May 5, 12:53 pm, wrote:

[...]

Stupid is, as stupid says!
That would be you Looney.

On May 5, 12:53 pm, * * * * *wrote:

[...]

And you allege that he is able to, with just a phone call, have access
to any metro county or city's records????? Are you really expecting
people to believe THAT lie?? Okay, let's let him handle it. What's his
name, I'll have my lawyer contact him as soon as possible. You can
email me the name.

On May 5, 12:53 pm, * * * * *wrote:

[...]

Oh, and exactly what county and city did he allegedly check for your
name?
hk hk is offline

On May 5, 12:53 pm, wrote:

[...]

Yeah, right, LoogyFocher... *I'm* going to send *you* information. Eat
**** and die.

On 5/6/2010 3:04 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 6, 1:01 pm, wrote:

[...]

It's funny how Lawyer and Law Clerk seem to be interchangeable terms as
far as Mr Krause is concerned. Even Miss Plume knows the difference, I
think.

Oliver Hazard Perry- Newport RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 July 8th 09 08:35 PM
When is a fuel spill not a hazard? [email protected] General 11 December 11th 07 09:50 PM
Old boating hazard getting new attention in Florida [email protected] General 3 May 17th 06 01:00 PM
Potential hazard on the Barle Alan Adams UK Paddle 0 March 8th 06 10:39 PM
OT Stuffed toy hazard? How about 'down' jackets? Terry Spragg Boat Building 0 October 15th 03 01:10 AM