Default Another boating hazard

On 5/9/2010 11:06 PM, Display Name Here wrote:

Is this guy's name really Harry Krause, and why would such an obnoxious
asshole really publish his name on a public forum?

1. Yes
2. He be two dum fer werds.

On 5/10/2010 8:54 AM, hk wrote:
On 5/10/10 8:47 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 9, 11:06 pm, "Display Name wrote:
wrote in message

On 5/8/2010 8:52 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 7, 3:58 pm, wrote:
On 5/7/10 3:51 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
you...autistic?

Here's something else for you to consider, loogyfocher...if I knew
the
answer to your question (remember, now...I've said I do not), I
wouldn't
tell you. Not telling you things really seems to set you off, and
it's
fun to watch you ejaculate in here. You're part of the
rec.boats...entertainment.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another
name.- Hide quoted text -

That's because there is no answer, moron.

Do you think Harry will ever figure out that you are playing him like a
video game?

It is my guess that "Harry" has OCD and he has to respond to every
post, and
it appears that most people play him like a poorly tuned fiddle.

Is this guy's name really Harry Krause, and why would such an obnoxious
asshole really publish his name on a public forum?- Hide quoted text -

Because he's too stupid to know that anybody with any net sense would
say that giving out your real name is dumb as dumb can get.

You're being played...again.

snerk

By whom?

On May 7, 3:58 pm, wrote:
[...]

Played? Do you think it's a good idea to use your real name in usenet?
If so why?

He's answered this before but, oh well, here we go again. Pass the
popcorn. Snerk ;-)
hk hk is offline

On May 7, 3:58 pm, wrote:
[...]

Loogy? By everyone.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

It is obvious that the guy doesn't own a boat or even have a friend with a
boat. He spends all of his time being an online asshole.

"moose" wrote in message
On 5/9/2010 11:06 PM, Display Name Here wrote:

Is this guy's name really Harry Krause, and why would such an obnoxious
asshole really publish his name on a public forum?

1. Yes
2. He be two dum fer werds.

Oliver Hazard Perry- Newport RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 July 8th 09 08:35 PM
When is a fuel spill not a hazard? [email protected] General 11 December 11th 07 10:50 PM
Old boating hazard getting new attention in Florida [email protected] General 3 May 17th 06 01:00 PM
Potential hazard on the Barle Alan Adams UK Paddle 0 March 8th 06 11:39 PM
OT Stuffed toy hazard? How about 'down' jackets? Terry Spragg Boat Building 0 October 15th 03 01:10 AM