Default Requesting a set of files (thumbnail index attached)

Hi,

I have a set of pictures most likely downloaded from this group, the files
are dated 2004 (might be incorrect), which I apparently labeled "US, Boston
- Tall Ships 1976".

However, for some reason I only have "Part 2". I'd like to see the rest of
it - my father was in Boston on the bicentennial, but was forced to work
late and missed out on all the fun.

Here is the "thumbnail index" picture of the "Part 2" pictures I have
stored with them.

If anyone can post Part 1, or if anything exists Part 3 or later, I'd love
to have them.

Thanks in advance,

--

Henry Pizzinger Institution
for the Mentally 31337

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:30:55 -0400, AzzMazta
wrote:

Hi,

I have a set of pictures most likely downloaded from this group, the files
are dated 2004 (might be incorrect), which I apparently labeled "US, Boston
- Tall Ships 1976".

However, for some reason I only have "Part 2". I'd like to see the rest of
it - my father was in Boston on the bicentennial, but was forced to work
late and missed out on all the fun.

Here is the "thumbnail index" picture of the "Part 2" pictures I have
stored with them.

If anyone can post Part 1, or if anything exists Part 3 or later, I'd love
to have them.

Thanks in advance,

I am pretty sure I have them all on a CD somewhere. If someone else
doesn't post them I will look for them tomorrow.

Hi,
There were only 2 parts. You can grab the whole set here
http://www.roff.com/Tall_Ships_1976/index.html.
Or if you are unable to get them off the web, reply back to this group and I
will try to post them over the weekend.
I was out on Long Island in Boston Harbor for the parade and it was a good
show. Shame your father wasn't able to see it.
cheers,
Bob

PS
I was the OP.

On 23 Jun 2010 20:43:02 -0500, Bob_R wrote:

Whoops. First thing I should have written was:
Thank you. Glad you liked them enough to keep them.
Bob

Hi,
There were only 2 parts. You can grab the whole set here
http://www.roff.com/Tall_Ships_1976/index.html.

PS
I was the OP.

Thank you for the Web link, it was just what I was looking for. And yes I
save pictures from this group, backing up and burning them to CD when I
reach ~700MB, and use them as random wallpaper and in screensavers. In fact
I'm just about to burn my second CD. (There was probably time in between
that I didn't read this group.)