Default Sumuriln

She came into Portland Harbor 6-22-10 under power. I saw her come in from
sea with no sails. I am guessing at the name and I'll post what I'm looking
at for the name.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
Sumuriln-img_9436.jpg

Do I have the correct name. I looked for her online with no luck.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
Sumuriln-img_9438.jpg

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:47:10 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

She came into Portland Harbor 6-22-10 under power. I saw her come in from
sea with no sails. I am guessing at the name and I'll post what I'm looking
at for the name.

Mark

That seems to be it. Might be so new it is not on the charts yet.

In article ,
"MWB" wrote:

She came into Portland Harbor 6-22-10 under power. I saw her come in from
sea with no sails. I am guessing at the name and I'll post what I'm looking
at for the name.

Mark

begin 666 IMG_9436.JPG

I'm reading "Sumurun".

Sumurun

Originally a gaff rigged yawl but converted to a bermudan ketch. She had
a refit in 1995 at Wayfarer Marine, Camden. Sumurun then won the Classic
Division of the Atlantic Challenge Cup in 1997 at 83 yrs old! Refitted
in Maine for 2005 and before the next Atlantic Challenge in May where
she raced against her fellow classics, Mariella and Nordwind.

I'm reading "Sumurun".

Sumurun

http://www.sumurun.com/

Thanks. I knew I had the name wrong.

If I had known that was the only place the name was I would have zoomed in
on it.

Mark