posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default It's Funny to Me...

....and that's all that matters....my B camera body and rig shown here,
cost more that Scotty's boat by a mile!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Kirksetup.jpg

Hell, the tripod cost more!!!

Bwahahahhahahaahaha!!! Don't get your hopes up, folks. Sailing all
weekend...just stopping in to poke the idiot bear!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 21, 9:19 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
...and that's all that matters....my B camera body and rig shown here,
cost more that Scotty's boat by a mile!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Kirksetup.jpg

Hell, the tripod cost more!!!

Bwahahahhahahaahaha!!! Don't get your hopes up, folks. Sailing all
weekend...just stopping in to poke the idiot bear!

RB
35s5
NY

Is that a Kodak camera?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Is that a Kodak camera?

Joe

Nikon D200, SB800 Flash, Nikon 70-200 VR AF-S lens, Custom Brackets CB
Jr. flash bracket, Kirk head on Gitzo tripod. The D200 is sold as I've
ordered a new Nikon D300.

You should consider getting a good quality DSLR for your business/
boat. It might be nice to be taking higher quality shots of the trips
and such. A D300 has weather sealing and would be a better pick than
Canon stuff.

Cheers!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 21, 9:19 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
...and that's all that matters....my B camera body and rig shown here,
cost more that Scotty's boat by a mile!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Kirksetup.jpg

Hell, the tripod cost more!!!

Bwahahahhahahaahaha!!! Don't get your hopes up, folks. Sailing all
weekend...just stopping in to poke the idiot bear!

RB
35s5
NY

Is that a Kodak camera?

Joe

It's an instamatic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"OzOne" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:19:52 -0000, "Capt. Rob"
scribbled thusly:

...and that's all that matters....my B camera body and rig shown here,
cost more that Scotty's boat by a mile!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Kirksetup.jpg

Hell, the tripod cost more!!!

Bwahahahhahahaahaha!!! Don't get your hopes up, folks. Sailing all
weekend...just stopping in to poke the idiot bear!

RB
35s5
NY

Consider yourself trumped

http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/24/565/...4LQiNEY_th.jpg
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...ost=good-times

Are you trying to hook up with Lady Pilot?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message

Consider yourself trumped

http://thumb4.webshots.net/t/24/565/...16996510044008