RG

Default The big headed Burger King

news
looks a little like a serial killer to me.

Those are creepy commercials.

No ****. I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. That guy totally
creeps me out, I can only imagine what it must do to a small kid. He just
simply doesn't look natural at all. A completely unlikely company shill.
What were they thinking? How many millions of ad dollars are being dumped
into this stupid campaign? Have you seen the one where the "King" is
sitting in bed next to the customer and has that completely bizarre and
unchanging smile on his face? Totally creepy.