Banned

Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Send a message via ICQ to XURick
Default How do I change Windows 7 starter to a regular Windows 7?

Ok, so I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate Key Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 and I Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 was wondering whether I could change back from Windows 7 to Windows Vista? Windows 7 makes the screen horribly blur, is not compatible with tons of programs and I am not used to it. I can't play my game and I really want to change back as soon as possible. Office 2007 Pro Plus Key Can anyone help me? Also, I can reinstall everything Windows 7 32bit if needed, but I don't know how to. Office 2010 Home And Student Key Please help!

Windows 7... H the K[_2_] General 14 March 26th 11 05:54 PM
How to format windows 7 ultimate without removing the windows itself? RobinJF General 2 March 26th 11 02:57 PM
Windows 7 nameless General 24 February 22nd 09 05:22 AM
Any sites on how to change the oil / regular maint for your boat? Rob V General 2 August 17th 04 06:11 PM
Starter replaced by regular mechanic ? ? ? Matt General 9 August 31st 03 11:44 PM