Default The Right Wing is Going Nuts Again!

Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

On Mar 25, 9:14*am, Loogypicker wrote:
Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Anybody here remember the death threats against Bush? Anybody here
remember the attacks against GOP offices. Do you need a reminder?
Did you say anything when those were happening? If not, you have no
right to say anything now about any "incidents" against dems
hk hk is offline

On 3/25/10 10:17 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 25, 9:14 am, wrote:
Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Anybody here remember the death threats against Bush? Anybody here
remember the attacks against GOP offices. Do you need a reminder?
Did you say anything when those were happening? If not, you have no
right to say anything now about any "incidents" against dems

So, Froggy, when are you going to shoot a Democratic congressperson?

On Mar 25, 9:14 am, *wrote:
Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Anybody here remember the death threats against Bush? *Anybody here
remember the attacks against GOP offices. *Do you need a reminder?
Did you say anything when those were happening? *If not, you have no
right to say anything now about any "incidents" against dems

So, Froggy, when are you going to shoot a Democratic congressperson?

Dont you watch Zombie movies? Just shooting em dont work.

In article 37e9ce41-5677-46fb-a53d-da366ebb6c94
@q21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Lets see, no proof whatsoever that any of the allegations from the dem
law makers being spit on or called names, ever happened! Plenty of
footage of the congressmen from car to door, but no racial slurs, no
spitting.. huh? Can you say, race card? There is still a $15,000 finders
fee payable to the UNCF in the name of anybody who can provide a cell
phone pic, or movie, sound, etc of "any" of the alleged events. However
we do have proof (even for you) of two dem operatives "convicted" (your
bar, not mine) of bombing a democrat office to place blame on
republicans in '08, we have the video of the SEIU guy in the crowd with
the Hitler sign after Pelosi suggested they were there when they really
weren't, oh, and later in the day that same guy in a yellow SEIU shirt
handing out pamphlets next to the bus that brought him in. We do have
the SEIU thug on film calling a republican a ni**** and biting his
frekin finger off which brings me to the threatening phone message to
congressman Stupak's phone system. If you take the above into
consideration, you know, the convictions and such, there is at best a
50/50 chance that was actually a conservative operative on the other end
of that phone. I mean, if they *really* (wink) wanted to know who made
that call, they could and we all know that But you keep spouting your
allegations. I imagine you remember the huge discussion as to when a
crime has been committed, and your bar was nothing less than a
conviction in criminal court. But you can change the bar now if you
wish, if you need to use that tool in your next justification.

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...
http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

On Mar 25, 10:17*am, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 25, 9:14*am, Loogypicker wrote:

Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Anybody here remember the death threats against Bush? *Anybody here
remember the attacks against GOP offices. *Do you need a reminder?
Did you say anything when those were happening? *If not, you have no
right to say anything now about any "incidents" against dems

Yes, I DO remember, and I remember how the right wing went nuts about
it! I also remember when the right wing used the "slaughterhouse rule"
and how when the democrats cried foul they said it was perfectly
suitable. Now they are whining like hell about it! I also remember
when the right wing went nuts because the democrats were blocking a
bill by using obstructionist tactics. Now the right wing is doing the
exact same thing.

On Mar 25, 10:38*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article 37e9ce41-5677-46fb-a53d-da366ebb6c94
@q21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Lets see, no proof whatsoever that any of the allegations from the dem
law makers being spit on or called names, ever happened!

Where did I say anybody was "spit on or called names"????

[...]

Right, I know, it's all the liberal's fault.....somehow.....

Good God.......

On Mar 25, 10:41*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article a4702283-90e6-480f-8f12-a9c82698efad@
19g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 25, 9:14*am, Loogypicker wrote:
Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Anybody here remember the death threats against Bush? *Anybody here
remember the attacks against GOP offices. *Do you need a reminder?
Did you say anything when those were happening? *If not, you have no
right to say anything now about any "incidents" against dems

How about the dem operatives who bombed a dem office to try to set up
repubs? How about the SEIU infiltrator with the Hitler sign in the tea
party event? How about the dem operative who is probably making those
phone calls to Stupak and the other dem congress critters?

Scotty

--
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

Right.....all the liberal's fault.....somehow......

In article e458c601-2194-478d-a406-2542597d9322
@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com, says...

On Mar 25, 10:38*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article 37e9ce41-5677-46fb-a53d-da366ebb6c94
@q21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

Let's see, death threats to democratic congressional members,
vandalism to democratic offices. Wonder whats next out of the
Christian right? More abortion center bombings? Taking assault rifles
to political events?

Lets see, no proof whatsoever that any of the allegations from the dem
law makers being spit on or called names, ever happened!

Where did I say anybody was "spit on or called names"????

Uh, look at the subject of the thread. It's obviously about the alleged
incident at the congress the other day where it was suggested that "tea
party" folks spit and called out racial slurs.. Please read the thread
so you are on the same page with the rest of us.

[...]

I knew even you couldn't address the above setups and frauds.. No
problem, I know there is really no excuse or justification.

Scotty