JoeSpareBedroom

Default Ping: basskisser

Yo! Do you ever find yourself driving around Seneca Lake?

basskisser

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Yo! Do you ever find yourself driving around Seneca Lake?

Not much, I live in Georgia now. I get up to western NY (closer to
Keuka) a couple of times a year, and maybe somewhere near Seneca once
in awhile. Why do you ask?

JoeSpareBedroom

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Yo! Do you ever find yourself driving around Seneca Lake?

Not much, I live in Georgia now. I get up to western NY (closer to
Keuka) a couple of times a year, and maybe somewhere near Seneca once
in awhile. Why do you ask?

The GF and I were wandering around the lake shore last weekend, and stumbled
across a unique and amazing restaurant:

http://www.danosonseneca.com/index.html

East shore, about 10-15 minutes north of Watkins Glen. If you're ever poking
around there, try it.

basskisser

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Yo! Do you ever find yourself driving around Seneca Lake?

Not much, I live in Georgia now. I get up to western NY (closer to
Keuka) a couple of times a year, and maybe somewhere near Seneca once
in awhile. Why do you ask?

The GF and I were wandering around the lake shore last weekend, and stumbled
across a unique and amazing restaurant:

http://www.danosonseneca.com/index.html

East shore, about 10-15 minutes north of Watkins Glen. If you're ever poking
around there, try it.

I will! I like Watkins. When I was a teenager, I used to know a place
there that was on private land that you could park and walk down the
woods to that was a beautiful Glen, we used to swim there.

Doug Kanter

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Yo! Do you ever find yourself driving around Seneca Lake?

Not much, I live in Georgia now. I get up to western NY (closer to
Keuka) a couple of times a year, and maybe somewhere near Seneca once
in awhile. Why do you ask?

The GF and I were wandering around the lake shore last weekend, and
stumbled
across a unique and amazing restaurant:

http://www.danosonseneca.com/index.html

East shore, about 10-15 minutes north of Watkins Glen. If you're ever
poking
around there, try it.

I will! I like Watkins. When I was a teenager, I used to know a place
there that was on private land that you could park and walk down the
woods to that was a beautiful Glen, we used to swim there.

The restaurant's site makes it sound like the whole meal revolves around
meat - all the knockwurst, brockwurst, etc. But, when you walk in, you're
confronted by this beautiful display of vegetable side dishes in a
refrigerated case. They looked better than the desserts, and ended up
comprising 80% of the meal.

We spent the day finding hidden waterfalls. There are plenty that are
obvious along the road, but we looked for streams that looked like nothing
but a trickle, picked the nearest adjacent farm road up the hills, and found
some amazing falls.

Ping: Calif Bill JimH General 5 February 23rd 06 10:04 PM
So where is...................... *JimH* General 186 November 28th 05 03:29 PM
Ping..........ping.................ping........... *JimH* General 0 October 30th 05 10:33 PM
Ping Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 26th 05 08:44 PM