posted to rec.boats.electronics
ny3103

Default Raymarine SL72 and GPS Problem... Please Help!

I recently bought a sailboat with a Raymarine SL72 Radar/Chartplotter.
It's supposed to have a GPS as well. When the boat was surveyed on
land, of course, the GPS showed our position. The minute we launched
the boat, the GPS couldn't find our ship.

Any ideas on how I can fix this problem? The installation makes it
difficult to test connections/wires, meaning I'd have to pull the whole
damn thing apart.

Thanks