Bridget Jones

Default Shareware Route Planning / Nav Software?

Hi,

Can you point me to any shareware software for route planning and/or
navigation? I'd like something to play around with while brainstorming
different cruise routing options, without making a huge investment in a
commercial package.

Thanks!

Zama

Hi All,

Has anyone tried this Navigate software? Any feedback?

Thanks,

)))º`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸)))º¸.

·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. )))º`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸)))º

"Stephen Denham" wrote in message
.. .
Try 'Navigate' at http://www.wizworldservices.co.uk/navigate

Regards,

Steve.

"Bridget Jones" wrote in message
Hi,

Can you point me to any shareware software for route planning and/or
navigation? I'd like something to play around with while brainstorming
different cruise routing options, without making a huge investment in a
commercial package.

Thanks!

Sexcaptain

Hi there,

I have searched and run many trial Nav Software, what I have found is
a free Windows program called SeaClear.

SeaClear is a PC based chart plotter for Windows 2000/XP/NT/95/98/ME.
With a GPS connected it displays the current position, speed, heading
and other data on the screen. The chart is repositioned and new charts
are loaded automatically as needed. Tracks may be saved to file for
later reviewing and log book entries can be manually and automatically
entered. Unlimited number of routes and waypoints can be created and
used to assist the navigation. The screen area for charts is maximized
with most functions accessed with the right mouse button. Zooming is
provided with support for IntelliMouse wheel. SeaClear is created for
nautical navigation but can probably be used for other navigation
needs.

The program has a great manual that is second to non. Also comes with
a seperate chart conversion utility.

Visit: http://www.sping.com/seaclear/

Regards
Gary Smith