Default boats for tall people

On Saturday, December 23, 2000 at 10:54:27 AM UTC-7, Brian wrote:
I've been looking for awhile for a boat with enough headroom, but I keep
getting the reply of "she's got enormous amounts of headroom." while in
fact I bump my head entering the salon. So I've solved the problem- I
went to a boat specs book and made a list of all of the boats between
30-39 feet long that have over 6'5" of headroom. From my previous calls
I've found others that are tall like me and would like a boat with
actual headroom, so here is the list. These are the specific models
that have the headroom, don't think that because of the fact that the 34
footer has plenty so will the 38 footer. It is more likely that it will
have less, strange but true.

If you have any additions to this list then contact me, please, or if
you own one of these and the numbers aren't correct then let me know. I
do realize that with the publishing of the list these boats are going to
start selling for more so buy quickly before anyone catches on.

book: Boa****ch 1992- master guide to sailboats of the world.
boat:
headroom:

Aloha 10.4 (34') 6'6"
Aphrodite 36 6'5"
Catalina 36 6'5"
Columbia 35 6'2'-6'9"

Eastward Ho 31 6'6"
Endeavour 37 6'6"
Gulf 32 6'6"
Liberty 38 6'5"
LM 32 (denmark) 6'7"
Mirage 33 6'5"
Mirage 35 6'5"
Morgan 32 6'6"
Morgan 38 6'6"
Najad 371 6'7"
Nonsuch 33 6'6"
Oceanis (Beneteau) 390 6'5"
Pearson 31 6'5"
Scanmar 35 6'6"
Seafarer 37 6'5"
Seidelmann 34 and 37 6'7"
Shannon 38 6'5"
Slocum 37 6'5"
Sunbeam 37 6'8"
Vancouver 32 6'6"

Bigger than this discussion is about but the 2005-2009 Hunter DS has 7 foot in the salon and 6'9' in the master.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 05:55:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

Or perhaps a canoe? With unlimited head room :-?
--
Cheers,

Bruce

You forgot the Fantasia 35, a Bruce Bingham boat. The owners have a web
site...

L8R

Skip

wrote in message

[...]

If you like all the new people in rec.boats.... hk General 91 June 9th 10 12:55 AM
people abandoning boats wf3h General 21 April 5th 09 07:34 AM
the love herr e. kkkrause has for people in rec.boats Hoodoo Cruising 0 August 25th 05 10:57 PM
Dead people's boats and trailers Arcadefreaque General 13 July 6th 05 02:34 PM
( OT ) Probably won't affect you wealthy people with boats Jim General 1 February 28th 04 02:11 PM