S/V Elinor

Default Elinor - the three-masted schooner of Denmark

Have you been looking for information about the ship?

We have created a web site specifically for the ship S/V Elinor, built
in Denmark in 1906. It was lost due to lack of maintenance by an
American citizen, as he purchased the ship at an auction.

Please visit our web site that contains general information, photo
gallery and a forum to which you can submit your comments.
You may also zip your images and send them to us:

http://www.elinor-schooner.com