Joe

Default Go Home Please says the "Band of Brothers"

John Kerry's service in Vietnam lasted 4 months and 12 days, beginning
in November 1968 when he reported to Cam Rahn Bay for a month of
training. His abbreviated combat tour ended shortly after he requested
a transfer out of Vietnam on March 17, 1969, citing Navy instruction
1300.39 permitting personnel with three Purple Hearts to request
reassignment. So far as we are able to determine, Kerry was the only
Swift sailor ever to leave Vietnam without completing the standard
one-year tour of duty, other than those who were seriously wounded or
killed.

It is clear that at least one of Kerry's Purple Heart awards was the
result of his own negligence, not enemy fire, and that Kerry went to
unusual lengths to obtain the award after being turned down by his own
commanding officer.

John Kerry has long insisted that using the three-injury loophole to
leave combat early was his own idea, but Kerry's fellow Swift officer
Thomas Wright, who served on occasion as the OIC (Officer in Charge)
of Kerry's boat group, contradicts that claim. Wright reports that he
"had a lot of trouble getting Kerry to follow orders," and that those
who worked with Kerry found him "oriented towards his personal, rather
than unit goals and objectives." He therefore requested that Kerry be
removed from his boat group. After John Kerry qualified for his third
Purple Heart, Thomas Wright and two fellow officers informed him of
the obscure regulation, and told him to go home. Wright concluded, "We
knew how the system worked and we didn't want him in Coastal Division
11."

Constructing a complete picture of Kerry's service is difficult due to
gaps in the Naval records provided by the Kerry campaign. These gaps
include missing and incomplete fitness reports, missing medical
records and missing records related to his medal awards.

For this reason we call upon Senator Kerry to authorize complete
access to all his military records by filing a standard Form 180, a
simple two-page release form.

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth is in the process of researching John
Kerry's time in Vietnam by conducting interviews with eyewitnesses to
his activities, and we plan to add material to this section over the
next several weeks as it becomes available. We will report the true
circumstances of Kerry's medal awards and injuries, describe other
controversial missions, and provide in-depth analysis of his fitness
reports.

..
Kerry's Medals

1st Purple Heart: December 2, 1968

2nd Purple Heart: February 20, 1969

Silver Star: February 28, 1969

Bronze Star / 3rd Purple Heart: March 13, 1969

Other Missions

Sampan Incident: January 20, 1969.

Was Teddy Kennedy and the Kennedy family pulling strings for Kerry in
the Navy during JFK's Vietnam War?
Why is Kerry refusing to release his records?

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/morphws.HTML
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/in...pic=Historians

Also when will his wife release her tax returns showing she is worth
$3 billion. She loaned money to his campaign and is giving money to
liberal political groups. Americans have a right to know.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

A load of crap as usual from Karl Rove and the Bush attack dogs.
**** you Karl Rove.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
bs deleted

Phil Morris

Lies, all lies!

John Kerry lept upon a hand grenade and covered it with his body to protect
his fellow sailors. He turned down a purple heart for it and has kept the
whole story hush-hush.

om...

.
Kerry's Medals

1st Purple Heart: December 2, 1968

2nd Purple Heart: February 20, 1969

Silver Star: February 28, 1969

Bronze Star / 3rd Purple Heart: March 13, 1969

Other Missions

Sampan Incident: January 20, 1969.

Was Teddy Kennedy and the Kennedy family pulling strings for Kerry in
the Navy during JFK's Vietnam War?
Why is Kerry refusing to release his records?

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/morphws.HTML
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/in...pic=Historians

Also when will his wife release her tax returns showing she is worth
$3 billion. She loaned money to his campaign and is giving money to
liberal political groups. Americans have a right to know.

Joe

Walt

Joe wrote:

crap deleted

Hanging out with the Freetards again, Joe?

You do know that they're playing you for a sucker, don't you?

Do yourself a favor and get off of the kook sites for awhile.
Otherwise your tin-foil hat may become permanent.

--
// Walt
//

Thom Stewart

Hey Joe,

How about you give a report on Bush's Vietnam Tour as to compare it with
Kerry's.
You can even use Cheney's time to help King George.

You can even use the Swift Boat Lairs to match Bush's Time vs Kerry's

Joe, you're making yourself look stupid by criticizing Kerry service
time vs Bush's Zero time. DOESN'T COMPUTE!

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

Cheney had other priorities.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hey Joe,

How about you give a report on Bush's Vietnam Tour as to compare it with
Kerry's.
You can even use Cheney's time to help King George.

You can even use the Swift Boat Lairs to match Bush's Time vs Kerry's

Joe, you're making yourself look stupid by criticizing Kerry service
time vs Bush's Zero time. DOESN'T COMPUTE!

Ole Thom

Vito

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
John Kerry's service in Vietnam lasted 4 months and 12 days, .....

Just for arguement, let's say Kerry's tour was a complete BJ - that he
screwed up every mission, got himself wounded every time he encountered an
enemy, and got sent home early. Well, at least he volunteered and tried.

Meanwhile, our favorite village idiot was sleeping off another drunk in some
frat house, unable to make his physical. Or was he afraid of what drugs
that physical might show??

And who's pushing this crap? A Bush front group, as bad as Hitler's Brown
Shirts, playing talking heads for a Bush speech writer who's desperate to
divert attention from what Bush has done to us. That out of context excerpt
from Kerry's Senate speech shows how sneakin dishonest they are. "Two
hundred people told me Joe is gay" is hardly the same as "Joe is gay".

Fact is, there were atrocities. Out of all the 1000s of low class kids (rich
kids didn't go) we sent to 'nam, do you really think that none of them were
sadistic SOBs before they went and after they got there? Jeeze, I went to
school with dudes who thot that setting other kids on fire or throwing them
under cars was fine sport! Rape? They raped their classmates - male and
female. What do you think they did in 'nam? Saying there were no perv's is
almost as honest as saying you were all pervs.

But maybe you were. Maybe y'all hate Kerry 'cuz the truth is too close to
home, eh? eh?

Bobsprit

Bush is not out bragging and touting his service time as a reason he
should be re-elected.

He would if he could. Don't be so silly. Bush would be all over it if he ever
served worth a damn.

RB
Bobsprit

Kerry on
the other hand will not address the issues that matter,

Idiot. Kerry has addressed all the issues quite clearly. You're the one who is
focused on this issue.

RB
Bobsprit

Your just a left wing winnie that would let the French make you and
your country look like a pansy ville.

Joe, been to Europe recently? I was. Been to Canada or Tokyo? My father was.
You have simply zero concept of how this country's reputation has dwindled
since Bush has been office.
You're living in a microcosm that does not reflect any reality. I'm stunned
that ANY republican can support Bush at this point. He's NO republican and
that's for certain.

RB