paddleORdye

nice idea....i just might use it. I have more shirts that arent as
squigly at www.cafepress.com/pptt

Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "paddleORdye" said:
nice idea....i just might use it. I have more shirts that arent as
squigly at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't quit your day job.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
please excuse my typing, but my whole left arm is in a cast. and i don't

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, "paddleORdye" said:
nice idea....i just might use it. I have more shirts that arent as
squigly at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't quit your day job.

I liked the one I'm A Pirate and this is my boat " Canoe "
That was cute. Hell I would buy that one.

Being from the sticks ( Newfoundland ) I would have written
" I be a pirate: and this be mee shipp, Arrggg! " Then the picture of a
canoe or kayak.

It is a great idea, well I love it....
Alex

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
please excuse my typing, but my whole left arm is in a cast. and i don't
mean _the king and i_.

paddleORdye

you should buy one from the site!

Roger Houston

make that "rabies" and I'll buy one.

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "paddleORdye" said:
Im trying to design some funny simple kayaking shirts. I was wondering
what you guys thought of this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...he/sample1.jpg

That's quite possibly the stupidest idea I've ever seen committed to
electrons, and I've sat in a meeting with IBM executives.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Meeting, n.:

posted to rec.boats.paddle.whitewater

Default kayak t shirt idea...what do you think?

paddleORdye wrote:
Im trying to design some funny simple kayaking shirts. I was wondering
what you guys thought of this one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...he/sample1.jpg

I think it won't sell. nothing will.

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 August 30th 05 05:27 AM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 July 31st 05 05:25 AM
River Kayak Question.... Barry Touring 11 October 7th 04 04:26 AM
Kayak help please Chris Touring 12 November 15th 03 01:35 PM
FS: Ocean Kayak Cabo with wheel (New Jersey Area) rcl Touring 0 July 21st 03 03:59 AM