William Barger

Default Ranger Commanche 485V

Illness forces sale of my 1991 Ranger Commanche 485V bass boat with
newly rebuilt 150hp Mariner. Meticulously maintained with all
maintenance and parts records from day one. Never in sal****er. All the
bells and whistles. Will consider delivery if not to far from Florida.
Over $14k invested. Will sacrifice for half that amount. Interested
parties can email me at . Thank you. Bill

Ranger Commanche 485V William Barger General 0 June 2nd 04 03:18 AM
Info on General Marine Ranger boat. Brian Cleveland General 0 April 22nd 04 05:00 PM
Ranger 29 Byron Knight Cruising 1 October 11th 03 06:29 AM
Westsail32 vs. Ranger 33 , which would you like to own? MLapla4120 Cruising 14 August 14th 03 06:13 PM