Gary Warner

Default You just can't F'in win...

Life is the leading cause of death.

Just another good reason to get that heater into your boat and enjoy...

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:17:54 -0500, "Gary Warner"
wrote:

Life is the leading cause of death.

Just another good reason to get that heater into your boat and enjoy...

Damn straight...

Later,

Tom
Don White

My docs just recommended higher dosage of Vitamin E because I have
degenerative eye disease in my right eye. Said it had something to do
with Age Related Eye Disease study or something.

snip

Hang on long enough and you might 'see' a bionic eye. Wouldn't that be
great...aka the Bionic Man

NOYB

My docs just recommended higher dosage of Vitamin E because I have
degenerative eye disease in my right eye. Said it had something to do
with Age Related Eye Disease study or something.

Vitamin E does prevent vision loss. It kills you before your eyesight
fails.

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:04:58 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

.. .
My docs just recommended higher dosage of Vitamin E because I have
degenerative eye disease in my right eye. Said it had something to do
with Age Related Eye Disease study or something.

Vitamin E does prevent vision loss. It kills you before your eyesight
fails.

Thanks for the good cheer.

Just out of curiosity, when you remove a tooth, do you tell your
patients it will only hurt until it stops hurting? :)

Later,

Tom

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:46:58 GMT, "Don White"

.. .
My docs just recommended higher dosage of Vitamin E because I have
degenerative eye disease in my right eye. Said it had something to do
with Age Related Eye Disease study or something.

snip

Hang on long enough and you might 'see' a bionic eye. Wouldn't that be
great...aka the Bionic Man.

I'd rather have a bionic schlong, but hey..... :)

I don't know why I said that.

Later,

Tom
NOYB

news
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:04:58 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
message
. ..
My docs just recommended higher dosage of Vitamin E because I have
degenerative eye disease in my right eye. Said it had something to do
with Age Related Eye Disease study or something.

Vitamin E does prevent vision loss. It kills you before your eyesight
fails.

Thanks for the good cheer.

Just out of curiosity, when you remove a tooth, do you tell your
patients it will only hurt until it stops hurting? :)

No. But I'll have to remember that one.

dixon

My docs just recommended higher dosage of Vitamin E because I have
degenerative eye disease in my right eye. Said it had something to do
with Age Related Eye Disease study or something.

Then I read this:

From the NYT:

November 10, 2004
Vitamin E May Be Harmful, Study Finds
By REUTERS

It would be nice to know why the higer death rate in E takers. I need it to
sleep. It has a similar effect to aspirin in keeping arteries from blocking.
I was told to stop taking it a week or so before minor surgery. I guess cuts
bleed longer when on E. I put up with the restless leg thing at night til I
read that E will stop it. The article said to just increase dose til the
cramping stops. It took 800 to 1200 daily to do it. In a couple days it
worked, where nothing else ever did.
Dixon

Don White

I'd rather have a bionic schlong, but hey..... :)

I don't know why I said that.

Later,

Better not let the wife catch you saying that!

Don White

Just out of curiosity, when you remove a tooth, do you tell your
patients it will only hurt until it stops hurting? :)

Later,

Tom

He tells his patients it'll stop hurting after they pay his exorbiant fees.