Mark Browne

Default Sailboat for sale in the Minneapolis area

Subject: Sailboat

My sister (Dawn) is selling the house and will not have a place to park her
sailboat.

Dawn put a lot of time and no small abount of money in to getting this boat
on the water.

1982 Buccaneer 18-foot sailboat

Rigging and Sails in great shape

Trailer is rebuilt new hitch, bearings, tires, and rollers.

I have googled for 18-foot sailboats and found the prices are between $2500
and $3500 for this kind of boat.

I think she would keep the boat if she could but I don't think it's in the
cards.

Sam

smac at visi dot com

Seller Email address: smac at visi dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi