nirvan

Default i want info on Zeeland 37 Yawl

i want info on a Zeeland 37 Yawl, as i am about to buy one. anyone out
there have one? i am in california. 415 925-1648.
thanks,

boomerswims

My husband and I looked at a Zeeland 37 sloop in Honolulu, HI. It was a
1955 steel hull. My husband liked the boat. I had a strange feeling
about it and we ended up not buying her. A few months later it was sold
and the mast fell while at the dock.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...oats=12764 29