larry

Default Wooden Boat Building Book on Ebay

First Edition of "Wooden Boat and Shipbuilding" by Richard M. Van
Gaasbeek,published 1941 by Frederick J. Drake & Company, Chicago, now
on Ebay auction as # 4212730417. Any questions, email
It's a must for anyone interested in building a wooden boat, very
thorough in its techniques and instructions.