A ghost ship sank my boat

Old May 15th 04, 03:18 AM
Tom-Alex Soorhull

Default A ghost ship sank my boat

Oh **** ! Yesterday I was on my boat on the sea.Suddenly a 17th
century ghost ship came out of nowhere, the pirates on board entered
my boat, raped me , stole my sperm and sank my boat.

I could barely escape on an old log, but gay fishes gnawed off 4
inches off my nude penis (the ghost pirates stole my clothes,too).

So beware of gay ghosts on the sea !

OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 04:23 PM
Where to find ramp stories? designo General 15 December 9th 03 09:57 PM
Dealing with a boat fire, checking for a common cause Gould 0738 General 14 November 5th 03 02:13 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM