nba picks

Old August 6th 10, 02:34 PM
DusFrotsreosy DusFrotsreosy is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to DusFrotsreosy
Default nba picks

Houston, TX - The Houston Texans signed Andre Johnson to a two-year contract development on Thursday, a buy that, according to the Houston Chronicle, makes him the highest paid wide receiver in the NFL.

Johnson, 29, led the NFL in receiving yards the matrix two seasons and had five years and $35 million surviving on his existing contract.

The Account reported the extension to be worth $38.5 million, including $13 million guaranteed. On average, Johnson purpose now turn $10.5 million per year over the next seven seasons, not including fulfilment incentives.

"I always said I wanted to act since one band, and to be capable to give for the Houston Texans for my unbroken profession is a tremendous honor," Johnson said. "I usually said I wanted to be part of something festive, and I knew that coming to a unique organization, things were going to be a little rough in the creation, and now I guess like things are enchanting that wheel after us."

The University of Miami-Florida product has dog-tired his whole seven-year pursuit in Houston after the Texans selected him with the third total pick in the 2003 NFL Draft.

Johnson has recorded back-to-back 1,500-yard receiving seasons, including a 101-catch, 1,569-yard competition pattern year. He also scored nine touchdowns in 2009 to up his craft unconditional to 42 TDs in 102 games.

"For the last two years, nobody has played to the equivalent that this under age cover shackles has as fancy that I've been about, other than one other bloke," said nut cram Gary Kubiak. "What he's been doing has been distinctive, and there's a assignment more to come. So, that's going to be exciting."

He has caught 587 passes in search 7,948 yards over the progress of his calling, no more than two of the numerous consortium records he owns.

Harry L. Belden Picks `Em Up_Thomas Hoyne, 1978_sqs Harry L. Belden Picks `Em Up_Thomas Hoyne, 1978_sqs.jpg [1/2] joevan[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 August 13th 09 12:35 AM
O.T. Is it NBA or NFL Jim General 16 July 20th 08 02:56 AM
Discount, Chanel LV Sunglasses, Coach Dior Sandals, Boss COOGIT-shirts, NFL NBA jersey, etc [email protected] General 0 May 13th 08 11:28 PM
Bush picks another incompetent Doug Kanter General 0 December 12th 04 01:34 AM