Dean Snow Builder of Mystery Kayak

Old October 20th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring
Douglas

Default Dean Snow Builder of Mystery Kayak

I'm looking for a gentleman by the name of Dean Snow. I beleive he
lives in the Northeast. He built a Mystery Kayak. I have some questions
for him on his construction ideas. Please write privately to my email
address.

Old March 13th 12, 02:15 AM
Jeff Needham Jeff Needham is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
I'm looking for a gentleman by the name of Dean Snow. I beleive he
lives in the Northeast. He built a Mystery Kayak. I have some questions
for him on his construction ideas. Please write privately to my email
address.
Did you ever find Dean Snow? Did you learn anything? I want to build a foams strip boat like he did. I am new to boat building. I only have one skin on frame under my belt I want to move on to composites.