Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A Boat License

Old September 16th 03, 06:06 AM
Boat Card

Default Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A Boat License

If anybody is interested in getting there Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A
Boat License to operate a power driven water craft in Canada I am able to
set up internet testing times in order for you to become certified.

I will provide a free study guide ($20 value at Canadian Tire) for free and
chances to write the test over the Internet for $30 ONLY payable if you
PASS.

Email me for more details.

Thanks

Old June 19th 11, 01:18 PM
godiva godiva is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat Card View Post
If anybody is interested in getting there Pleasure Craft Operator Card A.K.A
Boat License to operate a power driven water craft in Canada I am able to
set up internet testing times in order for you to become certified.

I will provide a free study guide ($20 value at Canadian Tire) for free and
chances to write the test over the Internet for $30 ONLY payable if you
PASS.

Email me for more details.

Thanks
Yes, I am interested. Please, pass me your information details.