Feathercraft Java For Sale

Old March 4th 04, 10:47 PM
Ed

Default Feathercraft Java For Sale

Selling excellent condition 2002 Feathercraft Java sit on top with
rudder and second seat option. The boat was purchased new in late summer
2003 and used about 10 times. Cost $2100 selling for $1400 including
shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Email for further info.

Ed G in Raleigh, NC

Old May 4th 04, 01:48 AM
jaybyrd

Hi Ed,
Do you still have your Java for sale? I'm interested. What color is it and
are you selling any acessories with it (like sail kit)? Any chance I could
look at it? I'm in Raleigh too. Jeffrey

Old June 18th 04, 11:36 PM
jjh

Ed,
Is the boat still available? I am very interested in purchasing!

Take care,
jjh

Old June 23rd 04, 03:51 PM
Ponder

I have a teal java for sale with the optional second seat. I would
sell it for 1400. Let me know if you're still interested

Old January 6th 11, 08:49 PM
Dave Carleton Dave Carleton is offline
Junior Member

Location: South Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Selling excellent condition 2002 Feathercraft Java sit on top with
rudder and second seat option. The boat was purchased new in late summer
2003 and used about 10 times. Cost $2100 selling for $1400 including
shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Email for further info.

Ed G in Raleigh, NC

If this is still available please email me at

FOR SALE Feathercraft K2 Gary Touring 2 September 17th 04 06:42 PM
Java Feathrcraft for sale Ed Touring 0 February 14th 04 01:09 PM
Feathercraft Kahuna Kayak Michael Swain General 7 February 13th 04 05:01 AM
Feathercraft Kahuna Kayak Michael Swain Touring 7 February 13th 04 05:01 AM
FS: Feathercraft K-2 Expedition Gordy Sussman General 0 October 7th 03 02:01 PM