US - Bouchard Boys 2016-06-30 #2

Old February 9th 17, 03:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
Bob_R[_3_]

Default US - Bouchard Boys 2016-06-30 #2

Bouchard Boys eastbound in Cape Cod Canal fighting the current.
After Lee mentioned the scarcity of Bouchard tugs I looked through my notes.
This is the only one I have seen in several years in my canal.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bouchard_Boys_2.jpg
Views:	26