Ship - PROMETHEUS LEADER 2-17.jpg

Old February 5th 17, 09:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
Canal Lee[_3_]

Default Ship - PROMETHEUS LEADER 2-17.jpg

Sailed through my little town yesterday morning east bound . About an
hour later turned around in the C & D Canal and came back west because
the Canal Railroad Bridge would not go up, do to mechanical problems .
Never got to see all that because I had to go somewhere and was not
around . Wish I could have gotten a few pics of the turn around . That
virtually never happens .

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ship - PROMETHEUS LEADER  2-17.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	397.4 KB
ID:	20000
Old February 6th 17, 03:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
Paul McGrane[_2_]

On 2/5/2017 3:11 PM, Canal Lee wrote:
Sailed through my little town yesterday morning east bound . About an
hour later turned around in the C & D Canal and came back west because
the Canal Railroad Bridge would not go up, do to mechanical problems .
Never got to see all that because I had to go somewhere and was not
around . Wish I could have gotten a few pics of the turn around . That
virtually never happens .

Well, you sure got a nice shot of her Lee!

Paul