posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Canoe rentals early April - upper delaware

Anyone know of places currently renting canoes on the upper delaware - I've called a few and most don't open for another few weeks
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 10:20:06 AM UTC-5, Jack Jolly wrote:
Anyone know of places currently renting canoes on the upper delaware - I've called a few and most don't open for another few weeks

That's when it's time to buy your own boat!! Then you can go boating when YOU want, not when the season starts!

John Kuthe...