posted to alt.sailing.boats.crew

Default 4 The Sea boating accessories

4TheSea.com is proud to announce the launch of their new line of open ocean
gear, sailing apparel, boating accessories, and nautical related gifts and
awards. We will provide our patrons with unparalleled value beyond compare.
At the helm of this corporation is a sailor with 35 years of blue water
experience who values quality marine products.

After over 25 years, our experience in the promotional and distribution
business will provide you with quality and reliability. A lifetime of
seafaring knowledge is reflected in the product line.

4 The Sea sailing apparel and boating accessories range from polo shirts to
foul weather gear, and sunglasses to sailing gloves. While our entire
nautical products feature the 4 the Sea brand logo, certain sailing apparel
can be embroidered with your own boat's name or logo; a perfect gift for any
ship's captain and crew.

Waterproof flashlights, SOS signals, and the 3 million candlelight strobe
that cuts through fog are just a few examples from our boating & safety gear
collection. Marine GPS navigational systems are also available for less
chartered waters.

4 The Sea features its own line of non-breakable galley ware; dishes and
glasses designed with open sea dining in mind. Skid proof products in the
galley are available for the stormy nights aboard your vessel. We even have
wine racks and more formal dinnerware for those more reserved or intimate
moments on board.

Executive gifts and nautical awards are our specialty. We are proud to
provide our patrons with the most unusual personalized nautical gifts from
the exotic to the traditional- bookends to large elaborate sculptures.

Our mission is to provide those that love blue water boating with a resource
for pleasurable carefree shopping at their finger tips. We are just a click
away!

"Don't stand on the dock and watch life sail by".

http://4thesea.com/ boating accessories