posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Goldstar GS930 Radar input wiring.

I sold my boat without the electronics. I didn't have time to check
and record which wires from the radar were hooked up to pos & neg.
The wiring harness has a white wire on pin 1, black on pin 2, green on
pin 3. Is white positive, black negative, green ground? I have a buyer
coming in the morning and understandably he wants to test it before
buying. Thanks! Ross

posted to rec.boats.electronics

Hey if you still have that goldstar gs-930 can you let me know? I will buy
it.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon022 View Post
Hey if you still have that goldstar gs-930 can you let me know? I will buy
it.
Hey Brandon, Are you still looking for a Goldstar GS-930? I have one that doesn't have the power connection cable. I don't know if it works or not.

Let me know if you still want it.

Thanks.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTIZAN View Post
Hey Brandon, Are you still looking for a Goldstar GS-930? I have one that doesn't have the power connection cable. I don't know if it works or not.

Let me know if you still want it.

Thanks.
Hi:

Do you still have a GS 930 radar?
I have it, but the monitor is not working. The crt is not good.

Plese let me know if you want to sell me moniror