Default US - Canal Patrol, Independence and Haggerty Girls

Canal Patrol, Independence and Haggerty Girls with barge RTC 107 eastbound
in Cape Cod Canal.
The barge is flying a red pennant at the bow which I think means hazardous
cargo and may be why Independence is escorting her. Independence was built
as an offshore support vessel per the Internet but is earning her keep as a
canal escort. Maybe there isn't as much offshore support business as her
owner thought there would be. And the canal patrol boat at far left just
happened to be passing by as I took this shot.

Attached Thumbnails
US - Canal Patrol, Independence and Haggerty Girls-patrol_independence_haggerty_girls.jpg

wrote:

Canal Patrol, Independence and Haggerty Girls with barge RTC 107 eastbound
in Cape Cod Canal.
The barge is flying a red pennant at the bow which I think means hazardous
cargo and may be why Independence is escorting her. Independence was built
as an offshore support vessel per the Internet but is earning her keep as
canal escort. Maybe there isn't as much offshore support business as her
owner thought there would be. And the canal patrol boat at far left just
happened to be passing by as I took this shot.

Nice Shot Bob !

Thanks Lee!
And while I've got you on the line, that's quite a nice set you posted
today.
Bob