posted to rec.boats.racing

Default 'Mount Gay' WANTED

On Sunday, April 27, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Sam Campbell wrote:
Hello,

My little sister follows sailboat racing farely intesnsely, and has for
a long time been trying to acquire a Mount Gay Rum hat. After doing my
initial research into her problem, it has come to my attention and
dismay that this is no easy task. Her birthday is approaching, and I
have once again stepped up my efforts to assist her. If any of you can
help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sam Campbell

**They are not just a hat. They are your trophy for having participated in a Mt. Gay sponsored regatta. Each hat entails an embroidered race. Until your little sister races the race, she should remain hatless, as the infamous red hat is earned, and without words, you know another mans story from a distance. Just a hat? Sure, if you've never sailed, its 'just a boat,' and an ocean, is 'just a body of water.' Have her message yacht clubs hosting races, as a crew in search of a boat, and she can earn her way into the red cap.

Ross

Need a new OB mount Frogwatch General 3 April 1st 09 01:34 AM
Fixed Mount GPS Silver K Electronics 7 September 4th 08 11:23 AM
WTB Bulkhead mount compass GlassAmps General 0 September 6th 04 01:40 AM
Where to mount the BBQ grill Richard Malcolm Cruising 14 July 30th 03 06:44 PM