posted to alt.sailing.tall-ships

Default Yippee!

Just sent my forms off to be a crew member of the Tall Ships Trust :-))

TonyB

On 05/18/2011 05:57 PM, TonyB wrote:

Just sent my forms off to be a crew member of the Tall Ships Trust :-))

TonyB

Very cool. You shooting for the brig or one of the yachts?

Bert

--
Si vis pacem, para bellum. To those who have served or are serving the
cause of freedom in peace or in war at home or abroad, thank you. “Let's

"Bert Olton" wrote in message
On 05/18/2011 05:57 PM, TonyB wrote:

Just sent my forms off to be a crew member of the Tall Ships Trust :-))

TonyB

Very cool. You shooting for the brig or one of the yachts?

Bert

The yachts, I'd like to give the cat a try mind, I've never sailed a cat.

TonyB