Default Krause got the check!

And he even wrote a nice little note in return.

Very good Harry. Your momma would be proud of you!

On 4/28/17 1:17 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And he even wrote a nice little note in return.

Very good Harry. Your momma would be proud of you!

I got the check and I returned it to you, along with a note that said:

"Sorry, Johnny****, but I知 not the one from whom you値l have to seek
absolution for being a hate-filled, racist, right-wing p.o.s."

Thank you for playing, especially for your comment the other day:

"There's no doubt in my mind that he'll cash it. The question is whether
or not he'll claim it on his
income tax return. It is, after all, payment for services rendered,
otherwise known as income."

As usual, you were wrong.

Oh. My momma. She was a lifelong Republican, but a Republican like you
would have made her puke. She was a Javits-Lindsay-Rockefeller
Republican, not a racist p.o.s. like you and most of today's Republicans.

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:26:53 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/28/17 1:17 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And he even wrote a nice little note in return.

Very good Harry. Your momma would be proud of you!

I got the check and I returned it to you, along with a note that said:

"Sorry, Johnny****, but I知 not the one from whom you値l have to seek
absolution for being a hate-filled, racist, right-wing p.o.s."

Thank you for playing, especially for your comment the other day:

"There's no doubt in my mind that he'll cash it. The question is whether
or not he'll claim it on his
income tax return. It is, after all, payment for services rendered,
otherwise known as income."

As usual, you were wrong.

Oh. My momma. She was a lifelong Republican, but a Republican like you
would have made her puke. She was a Javits-Lindsay-Rockefeller
Republican, not a racist p.o.s. like you and most of today's Republicans.

LMAO!!!

Thanks, Krause. You are a hit!

"Sorry, Johnny****, but I?m not the one from whom you?ll have to seek
absolution for being a hate-filled, racist, right-wing p.o.s."

Thank you for playing, especially for your comment the other day:

"There's no doubt in my mind that he'll cash it. The question is whether
or not he'll claim it on his
income tax return. It is, after all, payment for services rendered,
otherwise known as income."

As usual, you were wrong.

Oh. My momma. She was a lifelong Republican, but a Republican like you
would have made her puke. She was a Javits-Lindsay-Rockefeller
Republican, not a racist p.o.s. like you and most of today's Republicans.

What would yo momma think of her tubby little pumpkin now? I'll
bet she wishes she kept your half brother and dosposed of you at
planned parenthood.

LOL!
Tim Tim is offline

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 12:26:56 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/17 1:17 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And he even wrote a nice little note in return.

Very good Harry. Your momma would be proud of you!

I got the check and I returned it to you, along with a note that said:

"Sorry, Johnny****, but I窶冦 not the one from whom you窶冤l have to seek
absolution for being a hate-filled, racist, right-wing p.o.s."

"It's time to move on, Harry. You seem stuck on this...and being that way
is one of the signs of autism.

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 15:05:07 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 12:26:56 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/28/17 1:17 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And he even wrote a nice little note in return.

Very good Harry. Your momma would be proud of you!

I got the check and I returned it to you, along with a note that said:

"Sorry, Johnny****, but I知 not the one from whom you値l have to seek
absolution for being a hate-filled, racist, right-wing p.o.s."

"It's time to move on, Harry. You seem stuck on this...and being that way
is one of the signs of autism.

=======

It's entirely possible ihat he has Aspergers Syndrome which is a form
of autism.

---
http://www.avg.com

On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 00:08:06 -0400,
wrote:

Aspergers which is a form
of autism.

.... or the worst name for a fast food joint ever ;-)

Crazy? Check. GOP Congressman? Check. F.O.A.D. General 25 December 6th 13 01:05 PM
check-check... is this thing on? nom=de=plume General 1 November 16th 09 09:44 PM
Check this out Eisboch General 5 December 30th 07 02:14 AM
Hey Oz1, check out DSK ASA 0 August 6th 06 05:20 PM
Check.... Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 11th 04 11:26 AM