Tug - EVELYN DORIS 4-17 b.jpg

Old April 19th 17, 10:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
Canal Lee[_3_]

Default Tug - EVELYN DORIS 4-17 b.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tug - EVELYN DORIS  4-17 b.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	737.1 KB
ID:	20132
Old April 20th 17, 02:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
Bob_R[_3_]

"Canal Lee" wrote in message news
Interesting. Looks like something we would see on the Mississippi or Missouri rather than near the coast.
Thanks, Bob

Old April 25th 17, 12:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships
Canal Lee[_3_]

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:11:33 -0400, "Bob_R"
wrote:

"Canal Lee" wrote in message news
Interesting. Looks like something we would see on the Mississippi or Missouri rather than near the coast.
Thanks, Bob

I agree Bob , she does look like an inland type tug . I actually have
sliide photos of her way back when before the upper wheel house was
added .

She has been around a long time .
Lee