Default fischer panda problems

On Friday, August 22, 2003 at 8:34:45 PM UTC-7, TORMAC53 wrote:
I have just been told of several Panda generators that have had a problem with
water in the windings and one at least one where water got into the engine with
only 32 hours on it. The factory seems to be repairing some of these but not
others. Other then slamming the brand or the technology, does anyone have any
knowledge of this problem and what may be the cure?

Hello I have a Mini 8 I have the problem that when I connect the cables to the battery automatically the control panel turns ON and when I press the OFF button does nothing I can help or give some advice

Mercury 60 HP Problems sunedog General 1 July 13th 04 09:52 PM
Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down Geoffrey W. Schultz General 27 January 26th 04 12:18 PM
Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Geoffrey W. Schultz General 1 October 8th 03 01:31 AM
Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Geoffrey W. Schultz Boat Building 1 October 8th 03 01:31 AM
Mercruiser 470 Problems - can somebody help ? Olaf-C. Lepthien General 4 September 25th 03 08:02 AM