Junior Member

Default KVH Quadro Instruments for sale

Here is what we have:
KVH Quadro Instrument package
- Analog instruments
- 1 Wind
- 1 Wind Angle
- 1 Boat Speed

- Dual Display instruments -
-3 of the S/T displays - part Number 02 0737

- 2 of the Quado Key Pad ll - part number - 02 0672

- 1 NMEA Concentrator - part number - 02 0613

- 1 Brain Box ll 4321 - part number 02 0727

- 5 instrument covers -
- All wiring
- Boat Speed transducer -
- Depth Transducer
- Mast Head wind instrument
all are in VG condition and the system works like new.
Only sold as a package for $750.00 US OBO

- VHF radio - Horizon Eclipse +
Like new $55.00

Last edited by Dave Shaeffer : August 14th 12 at 01:03 AM Reason: price reduction
Junior Member

Do you still have the KVH instruments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Shaeffer View Post
Here is what we have:
KVH Quadro Instrument package
- Analog instruments
- 1 Wind
- 1 Wind Angle
- 1 Boat Speed

- Dual Display instruments -
-3 of the S/T displays - part Number 02 0737

- 2 of the Quado Key Pad ll - part number - 02 0672

- 1 NMEA Concentrator - part number - 02 0613

- 1 Brain Box ll 4321 - part number 02 0727

- 5 instrument covers -
- All wiring
- Boat Speed transducer -
- Depth Transducer
- Mast Head wind instrument
all are in VG condition and the system works like new.
Only sold as a package for $1150.00 US OBO

Do you still have the KVH instruments?

- VHF radio - Horizon Eclipse +
Like new $75.00
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Glover View Post
Do you still have the KVH instruments?
I do. Would you like to make an offer?
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Shaeffer View Post
I do. Would you like to make an offer?
Are your KVH instruments still available? We just lost our brain and need to replace it. Please let me know.

Thanks, Ben
Banned

Dave
We are interested in the whole package. We will offer $800 for all of it.
We are located in Detroit MI
Wini Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Shaeffer View Post
Here is what we have:
KVH Quadro Instrument package
- Analog instruments
- 1 Wind
- 1 Wind Angle
- 1 Boat Speed

- Dual Display instruments -
-3 of the S/T displays - part Number 02 0737

- 2 of the Quado Key Pad ll - part number - 02 0672

- 1 NMEA Concentrator - part number - 02 0613

- 1 Brain Box ll 4321 - part number 02 0727

- 5 instrument covers -
- All wiring
- Boat Speed transducer -
- Depth Transducer
- Mast Head wind instrument
all are in VG condition and the system works like new.
Only sold as a package for $750.00 US OBO

- VHF radio - Horizon Eclipse +
Like new $55.00

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wini Adams View Post
Dave Shaeffer
Still ready to offer cash for your total package of KVH Instruments if they are still available. Contact me:
Wini Adams
Hello Dave,

Is this package still available? Please let me know. I'm ready to offer cash.

Bob Carey

WTB: KVH Quadro Instruments Ted Dysart Electronics 2 April 5th 12 08:07 PM
KVH Quadro Repair David Allen Electronics 0 July 29th 06 02:37 AM
KVH Quadro Repair David Allen General 0 July 29th 06 02:35 AM
KVH Quadro Repair David Allen Cruising 0 July 29th 06 02:32 AM
KVH Quadro Repair David Allen General 0 July 29th 06 02:30 AM