fffff

Default houseboat steel or alli scow hull plans

hoping there might be a helping individual who could supply plans or solid
design experience information, for a steel or aluminium, scow bow hull
design suitable for a houseboat. 70' - 80'.

thanks Steve

Dazed and Confuzed

fffff wrote:

hoping there might be a helping individual who could supply plans or solid
design experience information, for a steel or aluminium, scow bow hull
design suitable for a houseboat. 70' - 80'.

thanks Steve

start with an ingot of aluminum that has exterior dimensions equal to or
larger than the houseboat you envision.

carefully (using a roto-zip) remove anything which is not a part of your boat.

remove the chips with a shop vac.

--
I'd rather put more life in my days than put more days in my life......