Default Health care to be extended to morons

Facing opposition to his health care reform proposals, President Barack
Obama has decided to reach out to a key demographic: morons.

Starting this week, Mr. Obama will host a series of town halls to roll
out new features of his health care plan which will extend health care
coverage to "all idiotic Americans," in the words of one White House source.

"We clearly underestimated the role that doofuses and dimwits were going
to play in this debate," the source said. "We want to send them the
message that this plan will give them coverage - but we need to come up
with a one-syllable word for ‘coverage.'"

But critics of the President's new plan worry that extending coverage to
every American who is a few bricks shy of a load could triple the size
of the nation's deficit.

"The sheer number of lamebrains in the U.S. is much greater than the
Administration estimates," says Davis Logsdon, who studies the
demography of idiots at the University of Minnesota. "Just look at
Glenn Beck's ratings."

---

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 06:52:46 -0400, H the K
wrote:

[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Progressives are so...compassionate.

"H the K" wrote in message
m...
[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Wow, you are going to be able to have health insurance now.

Calif Bill wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Wow, you are going to be able to have health insurance now.

Sorry, Bilious, already have it, and probably better than you have.

On Aug 17, 1:19*pm, H the K wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
om...
[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Wow, you are going to be able to have health insurance now.

Sorry, Bilious, already have it, and probably better than you have.

Herr Krause. Certainly you should enjoy it the most. After all, it
will be "socialized!"

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Aug 17, 1:19 pm, H the K wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
om...
[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Wow, you are going to be able to have health insurance now.

Sorry, Bilious, already have it, and probably better than you have.

Herr Krause. Certainly you should enjoy it the most. After all, it
will be "socialized!"

Hell, I got better than Harry. And he is paying for mine. At least his
working wife is.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Lamebrains is right.

Land of opportunity is filled with manipulatable dullards.

wrote:

[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Progressives are so...compassionate.

Pot, giant cauldron, black.

Very well, then. I challenge you to cite where I've referred to
anyone as a "lamebrain," "idiotic," "dimwit," "doofus," or any other
pejorative epithet of any type. I likewise challenge you to cite
where I've accosted anyone in these conversations with obvious malice
and violent vituperation. Or are you confused on the meaning of
"compassionate," as well?

I'll be waiting. I'm patient.

wrote:

[...]

From Andy Borowitz, of course.

www.andyborowitz.com

Progressives are so...compassionate.

Pot, giant cauldron, black.

Still searching for my incompassionate moments? I'm still here...

On health care reform Lu Powell[_8_] General 16 August 12th 09 01:56 AM
New Health Care Program Changes! Lu Powell[_8_] General 0 August 12th 09 01:43 AM
Health Care is a Bad Thing HK General 2 June 27th 09 07:45 PM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health Care Eat Me, Trolls General 12 February 3rd 08 09:00 PM