NOYB

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

"Steven Singer" wrote in message
Looking for something to tow from Florida to the NE soon. Prefer

Phila.,NJ,
NY metro., CT. ,NE Pa. but flexible. Approx. $750. (depending on
destination). Steve 570-226-0477

Joe

I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

Only 1200?
Will that get him into Canada?

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message k.net...
I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

What an idiot. Going over the deep end there, NOYB? Why can't you come
do it yourself?
basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message ...
I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

Only 1200?
Will that get him into Canada?

Need someone to figure it out for you, JoeTechnician? It's all
relative to the amount of data lines that you'll have to shlep through
an office ceiling.
Tuuk

From Key West Florida to the Canadian border is around 1500 miles. One of
the borders around the great lakes. Easy to trailer your boat there and
back, I have done it several times. Try to avoid the mountains if your load
is too heavy.

"Joe" wrote in message

I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

Only 1200?
Will that get him into Canada?

NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

k.net...
I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

What an idiot. Going over the deep end there, NOYB? Why can't you come
do it yourself?

Driving 1200 miles with stops would take about 20 hours. That's a $3000
opportunity cost in lost income. It's cheaper to pay some guy $750.

NOYB

"Joe" wrote in message

I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

Only 1200?
Will that get him into Canada?

Probably not. I figure his body would be ground down to nothing before he
gets through Georgia.

bb

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 13:41:43 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Driving 1200 miles with stops would take about 20 hours. That's a $3000
opportunity cost in lost income. It's cheaper to pay some guy $750.

Damn man, making $300K working 40 hours a week, not bad. I bet you
don't mention that when crying poor man around the office.

bb
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message rthlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

k.net...
I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

What an idiot. Going over the deep end there, NOYB? Why can't you come
do it yourself?

Driving 1200 miles with stops would take about 20 hours. That's a $3000
opportunity cost in lost income. It's cheaper to pay some guy $750.

Yeah, right....idiot.
basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message

I might be willing to pay you to tow basskisser 1200 or so
miles...preferably without a trailer beneath him.

Only 1200?
Will that get him into Canada?

Need someone to figure it out for you, JoeTechnician? It's all
relative to the amount of data lines that you'll have to shlep through
an office ceiling.

All that pot is making you delusional.

You are SO stupid!!! What a putz! I'll bet beyond your cable pulling
buddies you don't have any friends. Or maybe you do, they get a good
laugh at you! Now, WHERE are you licensed as an engineer again? Oh, I
know, Florida, and Georgia. Then oh, no, wait, your NOT licensed in
Georgia, Oh no, now you ARE through reciprocity!!!! Please, tell me
again, how, you AREN'T licensed in Georgia, because you don't have to
be, but you have reciprocity in Georgia????? For WHAT??