Default Sprinkler system

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 10:11 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 3:27 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 1:41 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 12:59:52 -0500,

wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 12:43:18 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 12:38:59 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/25/17 12:35 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
Just got first estimate for a sprinkler system. Five zones,
front
and back for $2950. That was a
surprise. I would have guessed $8-10K. That's with three year
warranty. Surprise, surprise. Will see
what the next estimate looks like.

Oh, you should definitely go for it...yeah...

You know something about sprinkler systems?

Now go to You Tube. Startling.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...roblem+with+cz

You call "About 861,000 results" only 'a few'. Wow.

===

I know someone with a custom CZ very similar to the one Harree
claims
to have owned. It's very reliable and accurate.

I'm sure it is. I was simply making a point to Harree. 'Problem
with
Kimber' in You Tube gets "About
8,590 results" compared to "About 861,000 results" for 'problem
with CZ'

That's quite startling!

Yeah, the 8500 Kimber hits have to do with problems with Kimber
firearms. Almost all the 851,000 results you cited for CZ have
nothing
to do with CZ firearms.

Hell, all guns can have a problem. My Ithaca Mdl 37 20ga jammed
first time
out pheasant hunting. Had a small piece of metal from the machining
stuck
in the action. Do not know where it was hiding, as I cleaned
shotgun
after
buying. Then the worse POS I still have is a Remington semiauto
30.06. Is
known as the jam-o-matic.

I haven't had any serious issues with any of the firearms I've owned.
I did have a short-term issue with my Mini 14 going into a sort of
autofire mode, but I fixed that with a couple of turns of a trigger
adjustment screw I had installed.

I'm not a fan of the "1911" model or the .45 ACP ammo. The typical
.357 MAG round is more of a stopper when you need it, and you can
fire
.38 Special rounds in a .357 MAG revolver.

Some people can afford to have both and enjoy some variety at the
range. BTW - .45 ACP ammo doesn't exist. It's .45 Auto.

Oh, then I suppose this seller and many other sellers of .45 ACP ammo
are providing non-existent ammo:

https://www.ammunitiondepot.com/310-45-acp

If I wanted a 1911 clone that fired .45 ACP, I'd get one. I don't like
the pistols or the rounds much. The.357 MAGs hit harder in
self-defense situations. If I were interested in the .45 ACP round,
though, I'd consider a dual load .45 revolver, like this Ruger Redhawk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfcWPOecspQ

The sellers are wrong and not providing non-existent ammo. The ammo
pictured by this seller is labeled correctly - .45 Auto. A .45
Automatic Colt Pistol is a firearm - not a cartridge. I'm sure we can
both agree that Hornady is at the top when it comes to quality
ammunition. Try to find .45 ACP *anywhere* in their catalog:

http://www.hornady.com/store/45-Auto

firearms for a variety of purposes. I have a few .357 Magnums and enjoy
firing them, too. My Ruger SP101 is a great self-defense firearm and I
prefer it over the J-frames. There's a lot of personal preference when
it comes to guns and different calibers. I'm lucky enough that I no
longer have to sell a gun in order to buy a new gun.

"The sellers are wrong..." because Alex the building supplies sales
manager knows more than the big-time sellers of ammo. I get it.

I don't have to sell a gun to buy a new gun, either. I'm not a gun
collector. The only firearms I have and keep are the ones I shoot
regularly...until I get bored with them.

Have nice day.

The sellers *are* wrong. Hornady wasn't enough to prove that? Find .45
ACP on this site, expert:

http://www.saami.org/index.cfm

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:02:57 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 10:11 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The COMMISSION INTERNATIONALE PERMANENTE
POUR L'EPREUVE DES ARMES A FEU PORTATIVES (C.I.P.) calls the round by its correct name, 45 Auto,
also:
http://www.cip-bobp.org/homologation...idge_type_id=4

Of course, that organization is not as knowledgeable about ammnution as Harry.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 10:11 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Wow...the rec.boats mooks suddenly are interested in precision in
language. What a laugh.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 10:11 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They have only been around for 100 years.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 10:11 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You are defending advertisers that are WRONG. What a laugh.

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 19:50:00 -0500, Alex wrote:

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:02:57 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:

snipped

"The sellers are wrong..." because Alex the building supplies sales
manager knows more than the big-time sellers of ammo. I get it.

snipped
Have nice day.
The sellers *are* wrong. Hornady wasn't enough to prove that? Find .45
ACP on this site, expert:

http://www.saami.org/index.cfm

The COMMISSION INTERNATIONALE PERMANENTE
POUR L'EPREUVE DES ARMES A FEU PORTATIVES (C.I.P.) calls the round by its correct name, 45 Auto,
also:
http://www.cip-bobp.org/homologation...idge_type_id=4

Of course, that organization is not as knowledgeable about ammnution as Harry.

They have only been around for 100 years.

Harry would probably say these folks got it wrong:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...dyMfEQz6TK1gU_

http://www.toddclarkdesigns.com/v/vs...tos/CL01-3.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...kc18XAmaEB8PQk

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...uiBKfMlQiiwi0H

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...97fc50b1f0.jpg

http://truthaboutguns-zippykid.netdn...ammo.com_1.jpg

https://img0.etsystatic.com/032/0/80...81150_ii77.jpg

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adi.../207427_ts.jpg

And, there're probably a bunch more out there. I noticed none that had '.45 ACP' on the base of the
cartridge.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/27/17 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 2/25/17 10:11 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Harry, if you're going to post about ammunition, you should be precise. After all, wasn't it you who said:

"I appreciate the fact that typically a lot of you righties resent it
when someone tries to be precise in the use of language and properly
qualifies a statement ...apparently it interferes with your core belief
that all lefties believe one way and all righties believe another way on
all issues."

I suppose you were trying to be precise...but failed...again.