Default Hey Dick! Seriously, read this... Pass it to your buds up there.

wrote:
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 23:16:33 -0400, KC wrote:

On 8/2/2014 2:38 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 8/2/14 12:43 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 20:49:20 -0400, Earl
wrote:

I rest my case, although I just wish the law was a little more effective.
How is the "law" ineffective?

Traffic laws have not really made the drivers any better.

Your libertarianism gives me the giggles.

You just have to look at the bad driving to see drivers are not improving.
Here in the land of immigrants who never drove before arriving here, it is
especially bad. I have Pinoy friends who even joke about their cultures
bad.

I drive through the city and on the highway a lot with a trailer. I can
state for a fact, just in the lat two years (and I attribute it to cheap
smartphones mostly) drivers have gotten much worse, I would guess I am
seeing a full 30-50% more terrible drivers, cutting folks off and just
not paying attention at all.. Around here it is literally getting scarey
to drive a trailer people just don't give a ****..

Drivers down here are horrible too. We have the normal mix of morons
with another 30% of old people who should have surrendered their
license a decade ago.
After riding my Harley downtown to get my motorcycle endorsement on my
license, I didn't really want to ride anymore. I was almost killed a
couple of times.

I have a friend who retired to Florida. He says when people get too old to
drive their cars, they hook them and tow them with the motor home.
KC KC is offline

On 8/2/2014 11:58 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 23:16:33 -0400, KC wrote:

On 8/2/2014 2:38 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Bikes gotta' be scarey. As it were about two years ago I kept seeing a
kid going up and down the street without goggles and a helmet. Jess and
I tracked him down and told him we would "call the cops for illegal
riding" if he didn't start wearing a helmet and shades... He told us he
didn't have a helmet so we went home and got one for him and gave it to
him... I think I mentioned it here back then and he has worn it ever
since. He likes to putz around town on a pepped up moped or anything
else he can trade at the time.. Fixes them and sells, etc. and he always
wears his helmet no matter what he is riding.

Not sure if it was my old helmet Steve was wearing when he was hit by a
car riding a 50 cc moped. He has not woken from coma yet (been about a
week) but they say the helmet saved his life, at least for now....
sometimes I get it right, sometimes...

Those of you who Pray, his name is Steven Lentz...

On Saturday, August 2, 2014 2:36:18 PM UTC-4, Wayne. B wrote:
On Sat, 02 Aug 2014 14:13:29 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 8/2/14 12:43 PM, KC wrote:

Down here on Route 4 (you know it well), the most dangerous drivers

after drunks are the teen-aged boys in their little muffler-less Hondas

that mommy and daddy bought them. They drive recklessly and usually get

themselves pulled over by the county's finest

Oh my, he's even jealous of tuner cars

Especially when I am sitting in my little green sportscar with the tan

leather seats and the 300+ hp water-cooled flat six with four overhead

cams...

===

Your imaginary car nicely compliments your imaginary boats. Have you

enrolled in another creative writing class?

He parks it in his maryland red barn. :-) But have to make sure the owls don't **** on it.

One of JustHate's buds? X ` Man[_3_] General 13 May 25th 12 12:51 PM
Too good to pass up... X ` Man General 92 October 24th 11 01:01 AM
Your 'buds' at Big Oil Harry  General 5 July 29th 10 07:29 PM
New Pass sailmonstermomma General 4 March 26th 08 03:48 PM
OT--Here's one bill that will never pass NOYB General 86 July 28th 05 12:52 PM