Default Piling Extensions

After having the floating dock my boat is at nearly float free in
Dennis, I have been wondering about "piling extensions". Maybe cut
peices of telephone pole about 3' long and splice them to the tops of
pilings with epoxy, and sorta pressure treated inserts into grooves in
both the piling and extension. Any thoughts?

Piling extensions Parallax Cruising 4 August 10th 04 10:26 PM
Tying docklines to piling - best way , esp. with a very long line Mitchell Gossman General 14 June 17th 04 09:07 AM
where2find->jackstand.... adjustable tops and threaded-rod, tube-inserted extensions, but not the tubes ? Courtney Thomas Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 02:54 AM
Swim platform extensions jchaplain Cruising 3 May 5th 04 01:04 AM